Friday, June 17, 2005


dont phunk with my heart


msn's died on me.
i really want to say so has everything else
but of course thats not the truth
the truth is i just died on myself.

i realise im not making sense
and i also realise my entries recently seem to have curtains of black clouds hanging all over them
but i guess i only feel like blogging
when i need some sos..

and the oscar award goes to .. me.

so i guess this is when i disappear
we were at sakae today, the teriyaki chicken don was wayy too filling
i told steph i feel like a stepping stone to people's happiness,
time and time again
and she told me she realised shes been too science-y and not been in touch with her arty fartiness
this is so screwed,
im lying about lying to myself.
cut my hair,
thought i'd feel better
i genuinely did -
i thought i had put everything behind,
buried and sat on it
but it just comes back anyways.

but of course i know
things arent the way they are
and i know how they actually are
so theres really no reason to be upset

BIG SMILE, so there.
SMILE LIKE YOU MEAN IT.
by the killers.
i just want to be happy.
:)

told you i have conflicting thoughts raging in my head.

happyhappy 18th nic :)

tried studying with steph tdy,
realise wht a failure it has been..
have i mentioned we both cut our hair
ladidum.
everything is just so far away.
i dont know what im doing.

i'll just cancel everything
and stay the way i wassssssssss
but what was i like?